Tuesday, February 16, 2010

WHO AM I??

This title might seem a little bit weird But before you start making any prejudices, let me first explain to you what exactly I mean, n=by this question.
I mean to say that we should ask ourselves a question ("WHO AM I ?")
and believe only youknows the answer to this and no one else. Perhaps, in my view, this is the most important question in my life. So, it is time for introspection and time to awaken your spirit and live life in the way you like it.
Wha tmistakes that we all generally make, we always live other's lives.For example, I mean it may be the case that when you are a child, you wanted to sing but you didn't thinking others might make fun of you and your singing capability have now become extinct, similarly it may be that you wanted to make a career in sports, but everyone around you is studying so that is the only reason you also started to study. i agree, this is the mistake I committed in my childhood.

"Our greatest loss is not the `death but what dies inside us , while we are living.
Imagine what could be our present if Bill Gates have not left school just to pursue his own interst or spirit, if Sachin Tendulkar would have gone in the field of study then who would have created all cricketing records, and so on, list is endless.
History is created by those persons  wh oare able to awaken the sleeping giant (spirit) within themselves and for that, ask this question to you if you have not till now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment