Thursday, February 04, 2010

TIME MANAGEMENT

During my life, I have often found the persons saying about that we don not have time for this or this, etc,etc.
Well In my View That is totally wrong, My brother always says that

 " A busy man always has time to spare while a lazy person will never have time for anything."

We have to remember that Time Management in one way is Life Management.
Planning is perhaps in my view is the most important aspect of time management.
What should we do, We just need to plan that how we are going to spend the next day the day before(probably give 15-20 minutes before going to sleep).
Well I have been implementing this on myself for the last two months and rthe results have been very exciting for me. I have now started to feel that I have now time for each and everything in the world and this has increased my self-confidence also to a great extent. Now i am more full with energy, never in confusion because I know that what I am going to do in the next hour and  afterwards.

If you have some bigger task at hand, then plan for the whole week and for a grand task, plan for whole month.
it must have happened to each one of us, that sometimes we go to a function and if something wrong happens, we use to say that the "function is not well planned."
Well we know the importance of planning but still very few of us actually implements it on their own life and just complains that the things are not going well for them, Well my only answer to them That things are not going well for you because you have not made plans for those things that in your view are bad.

Well at the end I will say that

"Never Prioritize your schedule but always schedule your priorities"

No comments:

Post a Comment