Wednesday, February 24, 2010

GOD

I have bee naccused throughout my life from anyone and everyone around me for being an atheist. Why? I do not know, Don't I even have the right to decide whether to pray or not. Actually there are so many things that I have never understood and why people blindly follows them without applying their brain. it is not the case that if something is there for centuries then it is going to be correct.
For example, Its been said that God is everywhere then why we only bow our heads only in front of idols in temples(I am ready to bow my head in front of the pig's shit also because God also resides in that(According to our Holy books, everywhere means everywhere naa)).
In Islam, They say that God is delighted and will fulfill your wish if you sacrifice bulls, Do you honestly believe it is the case or just doing it because your parents are doing it, How can one be happy when his Own creation is being destroyed.
I have always tried to encourage people to do more work instead of wasting time in rigorous religious activities, If they concentrate and show the same amount of dediction in Hard Work then they are bound to be successful, Just sitting and praying is Going to lead you nowhere.
"God helps those who helps themselves."You need to work hard if you believe God exists, that is the only way to make Him Happy.
My only God is my work. So I just want to say that blindly following any religion or ritual, first analyze it carefully, whether it is ethical or just some nonsense through your own eyes.
Swami Vivekananda said that It is better to be a hardcore atheist than to be follower of religion only from outside without embracing it from the inside.

I would like to end my todays post with the following statement "Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle. Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai."
For some days I will not be able to post as I am going home To enjoy the Holi.
see you after ten days, Till then "HAPPY HOLI"

No comments:

Post a Comment