Monday, April 19, 2010

My own views about IIT life.

Being a student of IIT, I feel that there is nothing wrong if I express what I feels about IIT.

As we all know, IITs are known throughout the world for their excellence , but is this the only thing that makes them popular throughout the world. In my view , NO.

The first day I reached there I the environment around was such that I started feeling that IIT means technical, I started to fear because I am not that much into technical. But as time passed , I realised that Technical is only a part here(though a very important part) but there is a lot of scope for other activities also. Actually, I believes that IITs are great because it gives you a chance to develop your potential in any field, in any field that you like.

For students like me, IIT is a phenomenal place. The kind of lectures (obviously I am talking about non-technical ones); some of them are really good and it helps a lot in widening your scope and horizon. I will remember the talks of Sanjeev Bikchandani, David Wittenburg, Tony Wheeler, etc. throughout my life because it did leave some amount of lasting effect on my mind.I can't forget that IIT has given me a chance to actually meet with the present German President(Hurst Koehler).

I must also say that the cultural events that are performed here have some class, all the sports are available here to play and enjoy. Thus I can say that IIT is about excellence in whatever you do, do it in a manner that one will remember it. It helps you in recognizing your inner-self so that you can have a great life ahead.

LOVE YOU IIT

1 comment:

  1. It's a place where you have opportunities in plenty but you still have to grab them . Good that you are doing that!

    ReplyDelete