Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Human Potential

3 days before I was talking to one of my friends and he uttered "Ankit Yaar, the given thing is not in my potential. " and I started wondering Is it so? Are potentials limited, the dirst answer that came to my mind is no but still I decided to look deeply why he has commented like that because I must say that he is a tough person, and I found out that although he has tried very Hard but still I believe he could have tried a bit harder  and it is a matter of not trying enough and not potential.Afterall, we own define our limits and nobody else, Don't believe me , then whenever you have time just read about Wilma Rudolph.
I remember that when I was in 12th class, and I said to Piyush Srivastava(2005 All India IIT topper) that I know that I cant qualify for IIT, then he said that Ankit, you can and everyone else can, the person who qualifies IIT are no different from you except that they devote more time to studies.
So that day , I realised that It is only a matter of our Attitude and it has nothing to do with the potential, "Your attitude determines your Altitude."
Whenever we fails, we should take it asd a experience and always give one more effort, whenever We plans to quit, We should ask ourselves a following question
"Have we tried enough before quitting" and I can guarantee that if you are truthful to yourself then the Answer will come No, we haven't.
"A quitter never wins and a WINNER NEVER QUITS."
"Think of the intangibles you value first and let them determine the tangibles."
A person becomes a loser only on the day he quits trying because winners are actually losers who recovered and  decided to give it one more shot.So there is nothing like limited Potential , the potential is limitless, "What a mind can conceive, it can acheive."The only thing required is unlimited effort, So chase your dreams  and keeps on chasing it until the dream is converted into reality or you die, "It is better to die in pursuit of a dream than to die without a dream."
and I am sure that the former will be the reality.

"Our deepest fear is not this that we are inadequate, but it is tah twe are powerful beyond measures. It is our light and not the darkness that frightens us the most."

2 comments: