Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What is Life??

To begin with let me ask you a question.
What is LIFE?? How it can be defined in one sentence??
For different people it is different, like a biologist will say that Life is cell,
A computer engineer like me may say that life is computer,
For an enthusiastic teenager life is adventure, for parents life is
their children, for a boy life is girlfriend, etc,etc.
Are they right ?, Sorry but in my view they are all wrong.These are their priorities in life and nothing else.

So all those who are reading this might be wondering then what exactly is life.
Well, let me define it. It is totally my own view so I welcome all criticisms to my thoughts but in my view life simply means

REALIZATION OF WHY GOD HAS SENT YOU IN THIS WORLD AND SPENDING YOUR WHOLE LIFE IN PURSUING THAT GOAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment